My sixth formers were so impressed with the mat I made a couple of weeks ago that they said I should make another one (i think they are just trying to keep me busy while they make a mess of their own projects) so not needing much encouragement a grabbed a wee bit more paint and some more caulk (as I had stuff already I spent less than a fiver). I thought i'd take some pics of the process this time. Above you can see the canvas clamped down to the board. I'm lucky enough to work in school where there are lots of large MDF boards to use.
After peeling the mat off the backing board I stuck some bits and pieces underneath to give a bit of height to some of the areas. You can see the sparkly bits that the secret ingredient left.
Hopefully get to use this in a couple of weeks. Neil is coming down for his first ever Salute and I'd imagine that my Sensei will have another go at his Renegade in the evening. Better get his cultists painted then I suppose!